Zebulon currently accepts commissions for choral works, hymns, and liturgical music. Every dimension of a commission is negotiable—including choice of text, scoring, length, difficulty, and cost.
Want to know more? Email Zebulon.
- Association of Lutheran Church Musicians - fall 2016
God Alone Be Praised - two anthem settings of previously commissioned hymn tunes
- Private Commission (Cincinnati, OH) - fall 2016
Live Unto God - SATB motet on Romans 14:8-9
- Private Commission (Columbus, OH) - fall 2016
Lux in Tenebris - SSAATTBB Latin motet on John 1:5
- First Presbyterian Church (Harbor Springs, MI) - summer 2016
The Spangled Heavens - SATB, keyboard, and flute or oboe
- St. Lorenz Lutheran Church (Frankenmuth, MI) - spring/summer 2016
Shine Forth - TTBB, organ, and obbligato instrument
- Association of Lutheran Church Musicians - spring 2016
God Alone Be Praised - two hymn tunes (AD LUCEM and PER CRUCEM) on a text by Susan Briehl, marking the 30th anniversary of ALCM and the 500th anniversary of the Reformation